are a custom photographic laboratory, specializing in printing exhibitions
for photographers, galleries and museums, worldwide.
We guarantee sixty years of display life for any image we print on FujicolorCrystal
Archive paper, the longest lasting color photographic paper being made today.
This is confirmed by research carried out by Wilhelm Imaging Reasearch Inc.
the acknowledged experts in the field of image longevity.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Light Jet 5000 prints from furnished digital file
or from our our Hi-Res scans
- Hi quality ink jet prints and transparencies
- Hi resolution scans
- Retouching and photo composition
- LVT output to chromes or negatives
- Chromogenic prints up to 72"x102" (From 35mm Original)
- Transparencies up to 72"x108" (From 35mm Original)
- Complete print mounting services
- Slides and duplicating
- Black and White prints, RC and Fiber
- Crystal Archive Fuji Flex super gloss prints (Polyester Base)
- Crystal Archive Fuji trans display material
We recently printed a major new exhibition of landscape images taken by
acclaimed nature photographer, Art Wolfe, using Mamiya 645 cameras and
lenses. The exhibit, entitled "Natural
Landscapes" consists of 34 images printed to 45"x 60"
and 48"x 63".
For more information contact
Ken or Gail at our laboratory.